Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's your world layout!

Way late on posting this, sorry!
I love this picture of my son Ory! It is even better in color! His eyes are amazing. I am really happy with how this layout turned out. I had been playing with it off and on for about a week.
I got this neat idea of using the stamp that came in the Little Black Dress kit from Glitz and make a flower out of it. I wasn't sure how it would end up turning out, but I think it turned out really neat! I cut out the images that I stamped on the Vintage Red Bookprint paper from Jenni Bowlin. Then I pinched the bottom part together to make it look like a petal and curled the ends. I glued all the pieces together with my Helmar 450 adhesive. Also glued one of the buttons that came in the kit for the center.


I made another flower out of one of the trims from the kit. The center of the sun beams is an epoxy sticker from Melody Ross from the kit. I love how the letter came out using the cardboard from the kit. I cut the letters out of the backing from the Prima packaging first from my Cricut. I then traced the letters onto the cardboard and cut those out by hand. I also used my Glimmer mist on some of the sun beams.

Hope you have a great night!

1 comment: