Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Back from MIA

Yes I was missing in action for way too long! After we got Ory home from the hospital, we had a normal couple of days. Then we got ready to go on our planned vacation up to the in laws! Just got back tonight! Will be glad to sleep in my own bed tonight. HOME SWEET HOME.


I wanted to share something that was posted over at Little Black Dress Kit Club.

Did you miss out on Little Black Dress Kit Club’s I’m Feeling Happy Kit? Well…you can stop your pouting. Cuz now you get the chance (for a limited time and while supplies last) to order your I’m Feeling Happy kit for just $19.99. Yes…I did just say that. You get to buy the very first Little Black Dress kit for more than $16 off the full price for one single kit!
Here are the kit details



March’s I’m Feeling Happy kit:

The Little Black Dress March I'm Feeling Happy kit
Included in March’s I’m Feeling Happy kit you will find the below items:
TWELVE 12×12 Papers: Glitz Kismet Brown, Glitz Kismet Ledger, Glitz Kismet Stripe, Glitz Vintage Love Polka, Glitz Vintage Love Stripe, Graphic 45 Fashionista, Graphic 45 Homemaker , Pink Paislee Joyeux, Pink Paislee Graceful, Pink Paislee Beloved, Pink Paislee Tender, Pink Paislee Lovely
Embellishments: Glitz I’m Feeling 3×3 Stamp , JBS Chalkboard Brown Alpha Stickers, JBS Yellow Rhinestone Buttons , JBS Pearl Red Flowers , Glitz Kismet Journal Stickers , Glitz Kismet Accent Rub Ons
Trim/Ribbon: Navy 12″ Trim , Orange 12″ trim , Red 12″ Scallop Trim, Ivory Tulle 12″
Misc. Stuff: Black Plastic Buckle, Embroidered teeny owl, Brown Felt Loop, Circle Red Mirror, Small Clear Mirror, 2 Black Lace Flowers, Brown Butterfly, Corrugated Cardboard Piece 9×9 (3 pcs), Guest Check (2 pcs), Vintage Music Sheet, Red Sequin Strip
Intrigued? I’d be shocked if you weren’t. Now…I’m not trying to trick you. I’m telling you right up front. I’m only offering to let you buy the I’m Feeling Happy kit for $19.99 because I know that you’ll love it so much that you’ll be dying to subscribe for a membership so you can get your very own monthly Little Black Dress kit set out for your scrapbooking pleasure.
We’re pretty much inviting you to take advantage of us…cuz the I’m Feeling Happy kit is just that…it’s Happy-making! That means that regardless of who you are…you will LOVE it! So click on “Buy Kits” and buy your I’m Feeling Happy kit! The sale starts 6/22/2010 and will run for a limited time (or until we run out of I’m Feeling Happy kits…we’ll keep you updated!)
Don't miss out on this great buy...and it is the first one.
Will be back later this week with pictures from the hospital ordeal and vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment