Wednesday, June 30, 2010

July LBD Sneak peeks!

Ok here are a few sneak peeks of some of my layouts for the Little Black Dress Kit Club! This is my first month on the Design Team. I was amazed at the amount of product that is in their kit. WOW I had fun working on my first two layouts on Friday night at our crop at the church. Several of the girls were impressed with the amount of goodies that came in the kit and proceeded to go and order the March kit that is on sale here. This was a fun kit to work with and I have a ton of product left to use. Tomorrow I am going to work on another layout and card for the site. I finished an altered project tonight. (Have to take photos of that tomorrow) Enjoy the sneaks!



This layout is a funny layout that you will get a kick out of. We had a surprise 40th birthday party for PD's brother.




Of course I was over the top excited that there was teal and brown in the kit!!!!! Whoo hoo

Have a great night my fellow friends!

Terena

No comments:

Post a Comment