Monday, July 12, 2010

Lexi & Blackmail


Here are instructions on how I put together Lexi and Blackmail layout.


I started out with Kaisercraft Victorian Rose. I then took black paint and made numerous paint lines on the paper. I used the edge from the Sassafras paper as a border under the picture. I took the Basic Grey Orange Smoothie paper and detail cut out one section that I liked. I also detail cut out October Afternoon Good Junk for the Black edge on the side of the layout.
I added a cardstock sticker from Glitz (you & me). I added a large bling and two brads to the Basic Grey cut-out that I did. The offwhite brads don't show up really good on this picture.


Papers that I used from July Little Black Dress kit:
Basic Grey - Orange Smoothie
Kaisercraft - Victorian Rose
October Afternoon - Good Junk
Sassafrass Lass Rose Thicket Woodland Whimsy



Sorry this last picture is not a good one. One of my lens has broken and I need to go get it fixed. Ugghhhh.
Tip: for the detailed cutting out - use a really good pair of fine tip scissors!
Don't forget to journal!
Hope you enjoyed !
Terena

No comments:

Post a Comment