Saturday, July 3, 2010

Round 2 of layouts!

Of course I was sooo excited when I saw that there was Teal and Brown in this kit!! Whoo hoo.

Alexis 12 x 12 layout:


I cut out several of the flowers from one of the papers in the kit, scrunched them up, distressed them and added a button from the kit. I love how it turned out.






Surprise 40th 12 x 12 layout:



I realized that after I had taken the photo of this layout, I had not attached my plus sign to make it 40 +. I have since added it to my layout. I cut the + sign out of the addition card in the kit. I cut the hanging sign from Tim Holtz's new Sizzix dies. LOVE IT (Thanks Jann!) I attached the sign using jumprings.


Here is a close up of the flower I made.


Well I am off to get ready for bed and church tomorrow.




Happy almost 4th of July!














No comments:

Post a Comment