Friday, July 2, 2010

My new layouts for LBD!

Take a look at my layouts and projects for LBD kit club!

Vacation 2010 altered project:
I found this accordion cardboard in the recycle pile when we were getting ready to move Jenni Bowlin Studio business to it new location. I grabbed it for re-purposing! I love how it turned out. I also used a 7 gypsies handle at the top and vintage seam binding to separate the different layouts.
On this page I altered the honey Thickers that came in the kit. I just added a little bit of green paint and brushed it lightly in spots on my letters.

On this layout I used the back of the playing card that came in the kit. It went along great with the colors in the pictures. The tile that I received in my kit reminded me of the sun, so I knew I had to use it on this one!


I made my flower out of the Yahtzee sheet from the kit.


We did several photo shoots while we were on vacation. I got some really good pictures of Alexis for Senior pictures! (you will see more of those in the weeks to come!)


Lexi & Blackmail 12 x 12 layout
While we were home in Elkhart, MIL wanted new family pictures. We went out to a friends of the family and had pics taken there. This is their horse, Blackmail. ( I got some cute Senior pics out here also, lol)

I cut this shape out of one of the papers that came in the kit.


Boy Card
I used left over scraps to create this card. I also used the stamp from Glitz Design and the boy sticker is also from them. (They both come in the kit)


That is all for tonight! I have two more layouts to share hopefully tomorrow. I still have a ton of product left from this kit. I have another layout rolling around in my head, but I need to get one of my pictures turned into sepia for it. Hopefully I can do that tomorrow.
Have a great night!
Terena









































































No comments:

Post a Comment